Three Things to do in May
- Date: Monday 24th April 2017
Renew Driving License Details
- It has been two years since the DVLA introduced the web based alternative to the counterpart driving license – do you hold a recent copy of your employees’ details? Whilst you are checking the driving licence also consider requesting an update from your employees on their current contact information and next of kin details.
Review your Occupational Health Practices
- How up-to-date are you when it comes to Occupational Health?
- Do you conduct regular health reviews? Eye tests? Questionnaires? Ergonomics Assessments?
- Now is the time to re-assess.
Staff Reward Budget
- It’s the start of the new financial year and when planning your expenditure over the coming months, don’t forget to put some money aside for staff reward. This can include spot-prizes for great performance, parties to boost morale, bonus payments or Christmas gifts to name a few.