4. NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management focuses on assessing environmental management systems. The syllabus includes UK, EU and international references. The qualification is designed to benefit organisations by increasing resource efficiency, understanding company impacts on the environment and improving understanding of legislation to avoid potentially costly fines and penalties.
This course is can assist organisations in the development of recognised environmental management systems, which can improve competitiveness in a tendering process.
This five day course is suitable for managers, supervisors and employees who have responsibility for managing environmental issues as part of their work in the UK and/or internationally.
The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate syllabus comprises of nine elements in two units :
- Unit EMC1 - Environmental management
- Unit EMC2 - Assessing environmental aspects and associated impacts
The nine elements are :
- Foundations in environmental management
- Environmental management systems
- Assessing environmental aspects and impacts
- Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies
- Control of emissions to air
- Control of environmental noise
- Control of contamination of water sources
- Control of waste and land use
- Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency
The fee per delegate will be £895 plus VAT including registration fee. The bundle fee is available when booking 3 or more course places and would be charged at a reduced rate of £825 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private courses are also available. Contact our customer services team for more information 01752 201616
For delegates wishing to use their ELCAS credits towards this course, please contact a member of our team on 01752 201616 for full fee.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.