CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
This one day course is designed to help those who are about to or have just begun to work in the industry to understand the potential hazards they face on site. This course is an ideal foundation for those wishing to obtain an industry accreditation card.
Completion of this course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely, and to stop and ask for advice if unsure
- Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Please Note: Delegates must be competent in English at operative level in order to complete this course.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £155.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £138.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CITB - HSA.pdf (486 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.