CDM for Contractors and Principal Contractors - Online
This course gives an overview of CDM Regulations whilst focusing on the duties of the Contractors and Principal Contractors.
Any person or organisation in or taking on the role of contractor or principal contractor is advised to attend.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM 2015) are designed to improve construction-related health and safety management, have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage on-site risks and focus on effective planning not the paperwork.
SSG offer this course over half a day as a virtual course.
- CDM overview
- Principal contractor and contractor duties
- The construction phase plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the health and safety file
- Workshops include pre-construction information, developing a construction phase plan, the health and safety file and competence of contractors
Training Certification and Assessment
Delegates will receive an SSG course attendance certificate on successful completion of the course.
Book this course
Discount rate available for three or more delegates
Quick and easy online booking
Manage your delegates and certificates online
Location and dates convenient to you
Bespoke options available
Discounted bundle price per delegate shown above, regular price £145 per delegate
Price per course depends on location, required publications and delegate numbers
Follow on and complementary courses
Suggested follow on courses and others from the same category