CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
This 2 day course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. It is also designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors, to reach an assessed standard of knowledge.
The Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course is designed for anyone who has been considered for appointment as a Temporary Works Coordinator and wishes to progress to the next professional level.
It is also of interest to others involved in the temporary works co-ordination process including:
- Site and Project managers
- Designers and supervisors working for clients
- Consultants and contractors who need a detailed awareness of the safety and technical implications of temporary works
Please Note: It is mandatory for all delegates to have a comprehensive understanding of BS 5975:2008 + A1:2011.
- The need and processes for temporary work co-ordination
- The duties of the Temporary Works Coordinatior (TCW)
- The roles of others involved in temporary works projects
- The need for temporary works policy and legal aspects
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the code
- How the temporary works process is applied in practice
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our Tauntion training centre. The cost per delegate is £453.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £423.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CITB - Temporary Works Coordinator.pdf (711.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.