CITB Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
This nationally recognised two-day course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The course is specifically designed for first line managers or those who have or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities.
CITB Course Objectives:
- Understand the problems within the construction industry
- Explain how health and safety law is structured, and how it applies to supervisors
- Identify how the supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling site health and safety
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements
- Carry out effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitor site activities effective
- Understand the important of timely intervention when bad practices are identified
Please note: Delegates must be competent in English at supervisor level in order to complete this course.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £378.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegates is £353.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
CITB - SSSTS.pdf (841.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.