Working Safely at Heights
This course improves knowledge and practical understanding of hazards, risks and controls of working at height.
This course is suitable for all persons who are / may be required to work at heights.
This course will provide delegates with training to improve their knowledge and practical understanding of the hazards, risks and controls associated with working safely at height.
SSG offer this course over half a day as a classroom or virtual course.
- Course introduction
- Overview of current legislation, ACOPs and industry best practice
- Hierarchy of control associated with working at height
- Risk assessment to include relevant practical exercises
- Fall prevention measures to include scaffolds, portable aluminium towers, MEWPs and other forms of edge protection
- Fall arrest to include safety nets, bags, safety harnesses etc.
- Working safely on roofs
- Fragile surfaces
- Falling objects precautions
- Use of other access equipment to include ladders, step ladders and trestles
Training Certification and Assessment
Delegates will be assessed on their input throughout the training session. On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive and SSG course attendance certificate which is valid for three years.
Book this course
Discount rate available for three or more delegates
Quick and easy online booking
Manage your delegates and certificates online
Location and dates convenient to you
Bespoke options available
Discounted bundle price per delegate shown above, regular price £145 per delegate
Price per course depends on location, required publications and delegate numbers
Follow on and complementary courses
Suggested follow on courses and others from the same category