CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
This course looks at the process of supervising temporary works.
This course is designed to assist anyone who has the responsibility, or is about to hold the responsibility, for supervising all forms of temporary works including managers, supervisors, agents and personnel.
This course looks at the process of supervising temporary works, commonly expressed through the role of the Temporary Works Supervisor. Delegates will also be provided with a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
SSG offer this course over one day as a classroom or virtual course.
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business-related
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ – communication, cooperation, coordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The roles of others involved in temporary works projects
- The role of other temporary works processes
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS5975
Training Certification and Assessment
The methods of assessment will be through multiple-choice questions at the end of the course as well as being interactive during the course. Successful delegates will receive a CITB renewable certificate valid for five years.
Book this course
Discount rate available for three or more delegates
Quick and easy online booking
Manage your delegates and certificates online
Location and dates convenient to you
Bespoke options available
Discounted bundle price per delegate shown above, regular price £270 per delegate
Price per course depends on location, required publications and delegate numbers
Follow on and complementary courses
Suggested follow on courses and others from the same category