CITB Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme
This course covers legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The course is specifically designed for first line managers or those who have or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities.
NOTE: Delegates must be competent in English at supervisor level in order to complete this course.
The Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme introduces site supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. Delegates will also learn how to implement health and safety measures to meet these legal responsibilities.
SSG offer this course over two days as a classroom or virtual course.
- Understand the problems within the construction industry
- Explain how health and safety law is structured and how it applies to supervisors
- Identify how the supervisory role fits with the management structure in controlling site health and safety
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements
- Carry out effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitor site activities effectively
- Understand the importance of timely intervention when bad practices are identified
Completion of this course will enable delegates to:
Training Certification and Assessment
Delegates will be assessed through a case study exercise and toolbox talk, as well as a multiple choice / written exam paper at the end of the course. Successful delegates will receive a CITB certificate valid for five years, renewed by attending a one-day refresher course.
Book this course
Discount rate available for three or more delegates
Quick and easy online booking
Manage your delegates and certificates online
Location and dates convenient to you
Bespoke options available
Discounted bundle price per delegate shown above, regular price £395 per delegate
Price per course depends on location, required publications and delegate numbers
Follow on and complementary courses
Suggested follow on courses and others from the same category