CDM for Designers and Principal Designers
This course gives an overview of CDM Regulations whilst focusing on the duties of the Designers and Principal Designers.
This course is suitable for any person or organisation who takes on the role of designer or principal designer. Designers include architects, civil and structural engineers, building surveyors, landscape architects or building service designers.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM 2015) are designed to improve construction-related health and safety management, have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage on-site risks and focus on effective planning not the paperwork.
SSG offer this course over one day as a classroom course.
- CDM overview
- Duty holder responsibilities
- Pre-construction information
- Design risk assessment and control
- Red, amber, green (RAG) lists and their purpose
- Liaison with duty holders during the construction phase
- Preparation of the health and safety file
- Handover to a principal contractor
- Workshops include pre-construction information, the health and safety file and design risk assessment
Training Certification and Assessment
Delegates will receive an SSG course attendance certificate on successful completion of the course.
Book this course
Discount rate available for three or more delegates
Quick and easy online booking
Manage your delegates and certificates online
Location and dates convenient to you
Bespoke options available
Discounted bundle price per delegate shown above, regular price £225 per delegate
Price per course depends on location, required publications and delegate numbers
Follow on and complementary courses
Suggested follow on courses and others from the same category