Workplace Health and Safety Inspections
Workplace inspections should be conducted on a regular basis by competent persons to ensure compliance with company standards and procedures and to determine the degree of implementation of control measures.
SSG can conduct workplace health and safety inspections in workplaces and on client work sites, as follows:
- Inspection visits on a frequency to suit client requirements
- Documented reports detailing identified breaches in legislation and associated recommendations for improvement
- Advice on safe methods of work and safe working practices
- Liaison with management on health and safety issues raised
- Periodic management review meetings to discuss inspection findings and reports
- Ongoing advice and guidance in relation to the sites visited
Inspection checklist and reports can be concise or detailed, dependant on requirements.