Health and safety legislation demands that employers make a suitable and sufficient assessment of:
- Health and safety risks employees are exposed to whilst at work
- Risks to the health and safety of persons not in their employment
All assessments must be communicated to relevant persons and documented if there are five or more employees in the company.
SSG can work with you to conduct all necessary assessments for:
- General workplace hazards and hazardous activities
- Lone and home working
- Manual handling, ergonomics
- Work equipment
These can be supplemented by method statements and safe working procedures.
Experienced consultants will ensure that assessments and safe systems of work are specific to your needs and in line with current legislation and good practice.
We can also assist with:
- Hazard identification - HAZID
- Risk assessment registers
- Personal risk assessments for employees
- Prioritised action plans for outstanding control measures