Traditional safety management focuses on a safe workplace, safe people and safe equipment. However even when companies have processes to deliver these systems accidents still happen; the question is why?
SSGs behavioural-based programs are designed to provide answers to these questions and drive up safety performance. The programs we devise are employee led, supported by management and designed specifically to the aspirations and needs of your company.
Programs can be customised based on requirements and may include:
- A survey of the current safety climate
- Audit of the health and safety management system
- Review of incident and accident data, including near misses
- Identification of at-risk behaviours
- Implementation of unsafe condition reporting
- Workplace observations
- Focus group discussions - management relations
- Behavioural based training and coaching