Fire Risk Assessments
The primary aim of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 is to implement suitable and sufficient risk control measures to safeguard life in non-domestic premises. This is realised by means of a fire risk assessment.
Our qualified and experienced consultants can conduct a fire risk assessment for your premises and provide professional guidance and advice to help you meet statutory requirements.
We are able to offer these services for a wide range of premises including, but not limited to:
- Construction sites
- Manufacturing and retail sites
- Residential care properties
- Communal areas of social housing
- Schools and colleges
Other related services include development of:
- Emergency procedures and plans
- Fire escape strategies
- Fire safety policies and management systems
- Maintenance schemes for fire safety precautions