Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Plymouth
Closing Date: Thu 30th September 2021
Joining a hugely successful, innovative and friendly company which has seen much growth over the last 5 years, SSG prides itself in both its professionalism and positive approach to customer service.
This is the ideal role for an experienced sales professional, with a passion for providing top quality customer service, looking to work with a range of clients from small building firms to major international organisations.
As a Customer Service and Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company’s existing and potential client base. You will help to drive sales forward within a well-respected, market leading training and consultancy company.
The position will encompass:
- Contacting prospective clients via the telephone and informing them of the company’s services - working from new data purchased, existing prospects and following up marketing campaigns
- Developing relationships with existing clients and ensuring increased customer spend
- Booking qualified appointments and meetings with key decision makers for consultants to attend
- Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the CRM System and responding to all enquiries appropriately
- To achieve defined personal targets, as specified / agreed with the Sales Manager.
- To identify potential product and service development opportunities
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Running training reports for clients, involved in producing proposals for new work and other administrative tasks relating to front end sales.
Essential skills include:
- Proven success within a sales/customer service environment is essential
- Ability to self-manage a demanding workload whilst remaining focussed on the task in hand
- Acting as an effective team player with drive, energy and passion to motivate self and fellow team members
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and attention to detail
- Good administration and IT skills are essential
- A positive fearless attitude and can-do approach is essential for the role. You must be able to demonstrate a natural flair for communicating and selling over the telephone at all levels.
In return we provide:
- A competitive fixed salary
- A friendly office environment with excellent facilities
- Onsite parking
- Team and company activities outside of work
- Opportunities for professional development and training