Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Office Based
Job Location: Head Office - Plymouth
Closing Date: Sun 8th December 2019
This is the ideal role for a sales professional looking to work with a range of clients from small building firms to major international organisations. As a Customer Service and Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company's existing and potential client base.
Joining a hugely successful, innovative and friendly company which has seen much growth over the last 5 years, SSG prides itself in both its professionalism and positive approach to customer service.
Your role will encompass:
- Contacting prospective clients via the telephone and informing them of the company's services
- Developing relationships with exisitng clients and ensuring increased customer spend
- Booking appointments with key decision makers for consultants to attend
- Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the content management package and responding to all enquiries appropriately
Essential Skills include:
- Ability to self-manage a demanding workload whilst remaining focussed on the task in hand
- Acting as an effective team player with drive, energy and passion to motivate self and fellow team members
- Good administration and IT skills are essential. Proven success within a sales/customer service environment desirable
A positive fearless attitude and can do approach is essential for the role. You must be able to demonstrate a natural flair for communicating and selling over the telephone at all levels.
We look forward to welcoming you to a fantastic team!