Health and Safety Trainers/Consultants
Job Location: South West
Closing Date: Sun 8th September 2019
If you would like to work in an environment where you will play an important part in the continuing development of a forward thinking and successful company then we would like to hear from you.
As a Trainer / Consultant you will need to:
- be a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner (or working towards)
- have broad experience and the ability to provide practical health and safety solutions across a range of industry sectors (experience of working in the construction sector would be an advantage but not essential)
- possess practical experience of working in the construction sector
- enjoy inspiring clients and delivering training courses at all levels - training will form a considerable part of this role
- have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
As a member of SSG’s Team you will need to:
- be highly motivated with a desire to assist in business development
- set and attain high personal and professional standards
- provide a superior customer service experience
- enjoy being a part of a successful team of like-minded people
If you would like to be considered for a role with SSG either full time or as an associate then please forward your CV with a covering letter by email indicating your expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.