Abrasive Wheel Mounters course for Handheld and Bench/Pedestal Grinders
- Legislation overview to include HASAWA 1974, PUWER, CoSHH and PPE
- Main hazards and risks during use
- The storage and care of abrasive wheels including checks prior to, during and after use
- Wheel markings and types of wheels
- Truing and dressing bench grinder wheels (if applicable)
- Practical demonstration in changing wheels
Important note: This course contains information on the safe use of abrasive wheels. The content covers a practical demonstration on changing the wheel but does not provide actual information on how to use the equipment.
Abrasive Wheel Mounter's Course.pdf (241.7 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.