Safety Management for Work Related Driving
A car is a place of work and driving as a part of work activities can pose a significant risk to employee safety.
This course focuses on the common hazards and risks associated with occupational driving and gives management the tools required to effectively manage occupational road risk.
The following topics are covered:
- Legislative requirements
- Common risks associated with work related driving
- Risk assessment
- Driver attitude and behaviour
- Driving Policy, workplace procedures and management control
- Documentation, vehicle maintenance and safety checklists
- Measuring performance
Course Delivery Options
Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.