OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Transition: What you have to do
ISO45001:2016 is a new management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety management, replacing the existing OHSAS18001:2007 standard. Companies already certified to OHSAS18001 will need to migrate to the ISO45001 standard within three years of its launch, expected in October 2016.
The new ISO 'high level structure' aligned with the Annex SL framework means significant change in some areas, and this workshop is aimed at unpacking those changes and outlining key actions to guide your transition to ISO45001:2016.
- Introduction to the Annex SL framework and its role in shaping future ISO standards
- Summary of new and updated terms and definitions
- Overview of the new clauses of Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- Brief tour of the ISO 45001:2016 requirements
- Breakdown of the key changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- How to develop an action plan to manage the migration process
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £495.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £465.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
ISO 45001 Transition.pdf (612.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.