CITB Temporary Works General Awareness Training Course
This 1 day Site Safety Plus course gives you a broad understanding of temporary works and industry best practice, including good safety risk management.
This course is suitable for Directors, Contract Managers, Site Supervisors, Estimators, Planners, Procurement Managers, Commercial Managers, Health and Safety Professionals who want a better understanding of temporary works and anyone who may be involved in the temporary works proces during construction planning.
- Understand what constitutes temporary works and how they are used in construction
- Raise you awareness and improve your understanding of the need to plan for temporary works in construction
- Support your understanding of common temporary works issues
- Gain a greater understanding of the management process for temporary works
- Raise your awareness of the other roles and responsibilities involved in the temporary works process
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CITB - Temporary Works General Awareness.pdf (753.9 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.