Train the Trainer Spill Management
Spill response is essential in ensuring protection of your site and the environment from pollution incidents. This Spill Management course is designed to provide your staff with sufficient knowledge about the theory of spill response to enable you to plan for and respond to incidents in your own organisation.
This course has been designed for those persons who wish to develop their knowledge of communication and instructional methods to enable them to pass on their understanding of spill management to others.
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Have a practical and theoretical application of the principles of spill prevention;
- Be able to set up learning situations and teach spill management and response planning
- Spill Management – teaching others
- Basic principles of teaching and learning
- Course members will present a short training session on the subject of Spill Management
- Feedback will be given to all delegates on the workshops and the tutor will answer any final questions
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.