Practical Spill Management
Spill response is essential in ensuring protection of your site and the environment from pollution incidents. The Practical Spill Management course is designed to provide your staff with sufficient knowledge about the theory of spill response to enable you to plan for and respond to incidents in your own organization.
SSG offers this course in conjunction with NPS.
Delegates will gain:
- A good understanding of employers responsibilities for preventing and managing spillages;
- A practical and theoretical application of the principles of spill prevention;
- Confidence to manage a spillage within the workplace.
- Why is spill control important
- Key legislation
- Pollution pathways
- Pollution prevention
- Emergency response procedures
This course is only delivered as a private course. Contact our customer service team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Practical Spill Management Half day.pdf (772.6 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.