What To Do When An Inspector Calls
Would you know what to do if an HSE Inspector arrived on site?
This 2 hour 'What To Do When An Inspector Calls' seminar will guide you through what the HSE look for when they visit a workplace; either after an accident or during a routine visit:
- Are we working to the correct standards?
- What information will the HSE want from us if there is an accident?
- What is the correct way to respond to the HSE?
- How does the HSE decide to take enforcement action?
Open courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year. The cost per delegate is £25.00 plus VAT for non-members, and £15 plus VAT for ADVISOR members.
Private courses - Please contact our Customer Service Team for further information on 01752 201616.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.