2. NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification of its kind in the UK. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations making day-to-day decisions at work who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues and to be able to manage risks effectively.
Unit NG1 - Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk - understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measurement
Unit G2 - Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Open Courses- Courses are delivered throughout the year at our Plymouth Training Centre. The cost per delegate is £1,420 plus VAT. The Traning Bundles fee per delegate is £1,320 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Alternative Course Options
SSG have developed a unique distance learning package for those unable to attend or would prefer not to attend taught classes. Contact our administration team for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.