9. NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management - Last chance to book!
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is a qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace. The syllabus has been mapped against the 'Competency Criteria for Fire Risk Assessors' which has been produced by the Fire Risk Assessment Competency Council.
This qualification should equip holders to carry out fire risk assessments of most low risk workplaces and identify the range of fire protective and preventative measures required.
This course has been specially designed for those who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation. This could include managers, employee representatives, those working in facilities management and those persons wishing to start a career in fire safety or occupational safety and health.
The National Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate syllabus comprises of three parts:
Unit NGC1 - The Management of Health and Safety (Must have been completed within the last 5 years)
Unit FC1 - Fire Safety and Risk Management
Unit FC2 - Fire Safety Practical Application
- Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fire and explosions
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Delegates requiring additional information about this course, can download the syllabus guide here.
For all three parts - NGC1, FC1 and FC2 - the fee per delegate is £1,395 plus VAT, or bundle fee per delegate is £1295 plus VAT. For those wishing to complete only FC1 and FC2, the fee per delegate is £875 plus VAT, or £785 plus VAT.
Alternative Course Delivery Options
SSG have a unique distance learning package available to delegates who wish to undertake the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety course outside of a classroom environment. Contact our customer service team for more information on 01752 201616.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.