NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Distance Learning
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification of its kind in the UK. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations making day-to-day decisions at work who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues and to be able to manage risks effectively.
Unit NG1 - Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety?
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk - understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measurement
Unit NG2 - Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Please note: Post open-book exam interviews will take place on either of the final course dates, not both. Dates and time slots will be assigned on an individual basis.
SSG have developed a unique distance learning package for those unable to attend, or would prefer not to attend, taught classes. Contact our Customer Service and Sales team for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.