NEBOSH Combined Safety & Health, Fire and Construction Suite (SHFC)
This course is designed to provide three training courses in one, enabling a student to be fully briefed on all aspects of health, safety and construction management in line with the current NEBOSH syllabus.
The combined course has be specifically designed with ELCAS students in mind in order to maximise their resettlement budgets.
The courses includes; the NEBOSH General Certificate, Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate and National Construction Certificate. These qualifications provide managers and supervisory staff working or aiming to work specifically within the construction industry, the knowledge they require to ensure their organisations meet their responsibilities under health and safety.
The syllabuses are based on the NEBOSH National certificates and cover the following units:
- NGC1: The Management of Health and Safety
- GC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
- GC3: Health and Safety Practical Assessment
- FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
- NCC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- NCC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
To attend all elements as a complete course would be a fee per of £4236 plus VAT (includes NEBOSH Registration fee). All courses are delivered by health and safety professionals with many years of experience working in a variety of different industry sectors.
Training dates for these units can be found here.
For more information contact our customer service team on 01752 201616.
NEBOSH - SHFC.pdf (513.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.