Combined NEBOSH: Safety & Health, Environmental And Fire (SHEF)
This course is designed to provide three training courses in one, enabling a student to be fully briefed on all aspects of health, safety and construction management in line with the current NEBOSH syllabus.The combined course has been specifically designed with ELCAS students in mind in order to maximise their resettlement budgets.
The courses include; the NEBOSH General Certificate, Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate and Environmental Management Certificate. These qualifications provide managers and supervisors working in a variety of industry sectors with the knowledge they require to ensure their organisations meet their responsibilities under health and safety.
The syllabuses are based on the NEBOSH National certificates and cover the following units over 28 days:
- NGC1 - The Management of Health and Safety
- GC2 - Controlling Workplace Hazards
- GC3 - Health and Safety Practical Assessment
- EC1 - Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- EC2 - Environmental Practical Application
- FC1 - Fire Safety and Risk Managment
- FC2 - Fire Safety Practical Application
Training dates for these units can be found here.
For more information regarding prices and availability, please call our customer service team on 01752 201616 or email email@example.com
NEBOSH - SHEF.pdf (511.2 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.