Mental Health Aware - Online
Mental Health Aware is an internationally recognised training course, designed to teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health.
Delegates are given an introduction to the issues surrounding mental health and aims to promote awareness, tackle stigma and empower delegates to recognise signs and symptoms.
This four-hour course is designed for delegates at any level in an organisation.
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and factors which can affect mental health
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health
- Stress and stress management and spotting the signs of distress
- Confidence to interact with someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Take 10 together – starting a supportive conversation
- Mental health toolkit
- Insight into the two-day course and the benefits of becoming a Mental Health First Aider
Open courses - The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundle fee per delegate is £110.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course may be more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.