Employment Law Basics
Do you understand basic employment rights? Your obligations towards your staff... and theirs to you? We bust common Employment Law myths, provide you with useful case studies from recent tribunal case studies from recent tribunal cases and enable you to confidently apply your knowledge.
This 2 hour module is ideal for SME owners, directors and team leaders and supervisors.
- What makes employment law (types of legislation/regulation)
- Basic employment rights
- Your main policies and procedures
- Why it is important to follow the rules
- Employment Tribunals, types of claims and penalties
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our Customer Service Team on 01752 201616 for more information.
This Module can be combined with other subjects for a half or full day course. Please contact our Customer Service Team for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.