OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Transition: What you have to do
ISO 45001:2018 is a new management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety management, replacing the existing OHSAS 18001:2007 standard. Companies already certified to OHSAS 18001 will need to migrate to the ISO 45001 standard within three years of its launch, which was launched in March 2018.
The new ISO 'high level structure' aligned with the Annex SL framework means significant change in some areas, and this 1/2 day workshop is aimed at unpacking those changes and outlining key actions to guide your transition to ISO 45001:2018.
This course is aimed at Directors, Managers and other employees involved in the maintenance of existing OHSAS 18001 management systems, internal auditors of existing OHSAS 18001 systems and managers in control of business processes in companies certified to OHSAS 18001.
- Introduction to the new Annex SL framework and its role in shaping future ISO standards
- Summary of the new and updated terms and definitions
- Overview of the new clauses of Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- Brief tour of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Breakdown of the key changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- How to develop an action plan to manage the migration process
Open courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £110.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - if you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our customer service team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
ISO 45001 Transition.pdf (1.2 MB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.