ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for quality management, demonstrating a commitment to product / service excellence and customer satisfaction, whilst reducing mistakes and facilitating continuous improvement in business performance.
During this two day course, delegates will learn about the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to deliver structured internal audits in line with this standard.
This course is intended for those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits, existing and newly appointed auditors, quality managers, health and safety managers and advisers, environmental managers and integrated risk managers.
- Introduction to the Annex SL framework (all 2015 spec standards onwards)
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard and the certification process
- Role management systems and internal audits play in helping businesses achieve continuous improvement
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal management systems auditor
- How to plan and carry out internal audits in compliance with the standard
- Devleoping effective audit checklists to guide the audit process
- Conducting observations, interviews and using sampling techniques
- Evaulation of audit findings and determining conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- Reporting findings accurately and compliantly
- Managing Corrective Actions after the audits
- Applying practical audit skills during audit exercises (chosen on the day)
Open courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £495.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £465.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - if you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
ISO 9001.2015 Internal Auditor.pdf (150.2 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.