ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health. ISO 45001 enables an organisation, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/wellbeing.
During this two day course, delegates will learn about the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and how to deliver structured internal audits in line with this standard.
This course is suitable for those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits, existing and newly appointed auditors, health and safety managers and advisers, envrionmental managers and advisers and integrated risk managers.
- The structure, purpose and benefits of management systems
- The certification process
- Annex SL framework and how this applies
- The PDCA model and Continuous Improvement
- Main clauses of the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- The six principles of auditing
- Importance of competence, impartiality, sampling, evidence and scope
- Horizontal vs vertical auditing
- Effective internal audit programmes
- Successful planning, conducting, closing and write up of audits
- Types of evidence collected during audits
- Presenting audit findings to management
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £495.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £465.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - if you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our customer service team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complentary Courses:
ISO 45001.2018 Internal Auditor.pdf (557.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.