IOSH Leading Safely
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is Europe’s leading body for health and safety and is committed to promoting protection from workplace hazards at every level.
The IOSH Leading Safely course focuses on coaching delegates to become more effective leaders. Using a unique diagnostic tool delegates analyse their health and safety leadership performance and make a personal commitment plan to improve.
This course is intended for Directors and Management with strategic responsibility for leading effective health and safety management within an organisation.
- Safety and health - what it means for different leadership roles
- Responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- Diagnosing your current leadership behaviours
- What effective safety and health leadership looks like
- What happens when things go wrong
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective safety leadership
- Reviewing your behaviours and making commitments to change
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
IOSH - Leading Safely.pdf (775.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.