Signing Lighting and Guarding Assessments
This 1 day assessment programme complies with the New Roads and Streetworks Act 1991 and is accredited by the City and Guilds. The scheme is an assessment of an operator's or supervisor's ability to understand and perform a series of tasks relevant to signing, lighting and guarding.
This assessment is suitable for Operatives and Supervisors who are involved with setting up or who supervise the setting up of Signing, Lighting and Guarding for work on roadways and highways. All candidates requiring assessment must be experienced in Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
This course covers the following modules:
- 002 - Signing, lighting and guarding- can be completed separately
- 010 - Monitoring of Signing, Lighting and Guarding
Candidates will participate in theory and practical refresher training / assessment covering the following:
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
- Practical use of the Code of Practice
- Traffic control measures
- Basic princples of signing, lighting and guarding
- Practical use of equipment
- Portable traffic lights
- Assessment and feedback
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates, a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Signing Lighting and Guarding.pdf (663.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.