Signing Lighting and Guarding
The aim of this SSG-certified course is to provide delegates with training for those involved with Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
Candidates will participate in theory and practical training covering the following:
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
- Practical use of the Code of Practice
- Traffic control measures
- Basic principles of signing, lighting and guarding
- Practical use of equipment
- Portable traffic lights
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates, a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Signing Lighting and Guarding.pdf (381.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.