What To Do When An Inspector Calls - Online
Would you know what to do if an HSE Inspector arrived on site?
This half day 'What To Do When An Inspector Calls course will guide you through what the HSE look for when they visit a workplace; either after an accident or during a routine visit.
This course is suitable for H&S Managers, H&S Advisors, Company Managers and Owners.
- The powers of an Inspector
- First impressions
- Reasons you may receive a visit from an HSE inspector
- Types of inspection
- The Enforcement Management Model
- What might happen during a visit
- What might happen following a visit
Open courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year. The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Bundle fee per delegate is £110.00 plus VAT.
Private courses - Please contact our Customer Service Team for further information on 01752 201616.
What to Do When An Inspector Calls.pdf (143.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.