Level 2 - Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
This course has been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering, hotel and retail sectors. It aims to meet the requirements of food safety law which states that food handlers musy be 'trained in food hygiene matter commensurate with their work activities'.
The 1 day course is equivalent to the Level 2 CIEH Food Hygiene Training Certificate and is designed for anyone working in the catering, hotel, travel, leisure or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
- Food hygiene and safety laws
- Food hygiene and safety hazards
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Principles of safe food preparation and storage
- Food premises and equipment
- Personal hygiene and sickness
- Cleaning, disinfection and pest control
- Use of Hazard Analysis and/or the 'Safer Food Better Business' Food Safety Management System
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £115.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £95.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Basic Food Hygiene.pdf (559.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.