Risk Assessment Workshop - Online
Risk assessment is at the heart of safety management. Health and Safety Legislation demands that employers assess the risk to the health, safety and welfare of the employees and document this process when employing five or more persons.
This one day course is suitable for managers, supervisors, safety representatives or any other person with the responsibility of carrying out risk assessments.
- The reasons for good risk assessments and risk management
- Overview of relevant legislation including the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Common types of risk assessment
- Risk assessment terminology
- HSE's The 5 Steps approach
- Hazard identification
- Risk control strategies including safe systems of work
Online Course - The cost per delegate is £215.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Risk Assessment Workshop.pdf (217 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.