Display Screen Equipment Assessment Workshop - Online
Computer workstations or equipment can be associated with neck, shoulder, back or arm pain, as well as with fatigue and eyestrain. The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 aim to protect the people who work with DSE by requiring that every employer perform a suitable and sufficient assessement of all workstations.
There is a requirement for DSE assessments anywhere where workers spend a significant amount of working time using display screen equipment.
This half day course is suitable for managers, safety representatives or anyone with responsibilities relating to health and safety and carrying out ergonomic assessments.
- Health problems associated with Display Screen Equipment
- Overview of relevant legislation and principles of risk assessment
- Conducting Display Screen Equipment assessments
- Components of a workstation / setting up a work station
- Management of risks posed by Display Screen Equipment including training, hardware and ergonomic measures to reduce and control risk
- Laptop and smart devices
- Practical Display Screen Equipment asssessments
Open Courses - The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £110.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
DSE Assessment Workshop.pdf (222.6 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.