CDM for Contractors and Principal Contractors - Online
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations are designed to improve construction related health and safety management, have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site, focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork.
This half day course gives an overview of CDM Regulations whilst focussing on the duties of the Constractors and Principal Contractors and any person or organisation who takes the role of Contractor or Principal Contractor is advised to attend.
- CDM overview
- Principal Contractor and Contractor duties
- The Construction Phase Plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- Workshops include: pre-construction information; developing a Construction Phase Plan; the Health and Safety File and competence of contractors.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £100.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.