IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
IEMA is the membership body for more than 15,000 environment and sustainability professionals worldwide. Supporting individuals and organisations in setting and achieving globally recognised standards for sustainable practice, will in turn drive the development and uptake of sustainability skills.
This course will provide delegates with a foundation of environmental and sustainability knowledge to build on. Covering a wide range of environmental, sustainability and governance principles, this course will give learners an understanding of the breadth of the sustainability agenda, and the management tools and skills that they need when working within this area.
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles
- Environmental principles
- Major policy and legislation
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Research and planning for sustainable solutions
- Effective communications and feedback
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tools and techniques to identify opportunities and risks
- Environmental and sustainability performance improvement
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our Plymouth Training Centre. The cost per delegate is £975.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £925.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.