Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018
This qualification ensures that you are up-to-date with the latest industry regulation on wiring and the safe use and operation of electrical equipment and systems. It covers the 18th edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, which cam into force in July 2018. These regulations are recognised by the British Standards Institute as a British Standard (BS7671).
This 3 day course is designed to provide those seeking progression in their career with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to carry out job roles and responsibilities with the Electrotechinical Industry.
The course is aimed at practicing electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding and practising electricians.
The course aim is to gain familiarity with the layout, content and the use of the regulations. Delegates will:
- Understand the scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671
- Understand the definitions used within BS7671
- Understand how to assess the general characteristics of electrical installations
- Understand requirements of protection for safety for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of Special installations or locations as indentified in BS7671
- Understand the information contained within the appendices of BS7671
We are able to offer dates for this course in partnership with The Focus Training Group. The fee per delegate is £332.00 plus VAT.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.