NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Full Course) - Units NGC 1, GC 2 and GC 3
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification of its kind in the UK. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations making day-to-day decisions at work who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues and to be able to manage risks effectively.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems – Do
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems – Check
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems – Act
GC2 - Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Element 1 - Workpkace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2 - Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3 - Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4 - Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5 - Electrical Safety
- Element 6 - Fire Safety
- Element 7 - Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 8 - Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
GC3 - Health and Safety Practical Assessment
These three modules of the course are presented over 12 days, including revision days. Assessment is through practical and written exams. Delegates studying with SSG regularly achieve credits and distinctions.
To attend all three elements as a complete course would be a fee per delegate of £1420 plus VAT (includes NEBOSH registration fee). The bundle fee per delegate is £1320 plus VAT. (See Training Bundles Leaflet for more information).
For delegates wishing to use their ELCAS credits towards this course, please contact a member of our team on 01752 201616 for full fee.
Alternative Course Options
SSG have developed a unique distance learning package for those unable to attend or would prefer not to attend taught classes. Contact our administration team for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.