1. NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH National Diploma in Health and Safety is a qualification designed to provide the underpinning knowledge for a professional career in health and safety. It is a prestigious and demanding course that is internationally recognised as a leading qualification for health and safety.
The Diploma itself is acknowledged by IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) as fulfilling the technical requirements for application to a Chartered status and also allows you to have the letters DipNEBOSH after your name.
The course is split into 4 Units and the delivery based on a learner centred approach using tutors presentations, practical demonstrations, individual and group projects, guest speakers, games, quizzes and workplace visits. Each module is generally run in block release of four days.
- Unit A: Managing health and safety
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit D: Work-place based assignments
For delegate fees, please contact our customer service team on 01752 201616.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.