Confined Space Awareness
A number of people are killed and injured in a confined space each year. UK legislation requires that if entry is unavoidable risk assessments must be carried out, a safe system of work followed and emergency measures put in place.
This course delivers theoretical and practical training and is essential for persons required to enter and work within a confined space. The training is provided in partnership with Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue and is designed for compliance with the high standards required by the Confined Spaces Regulations 1997.
- Knowledge of legislation current to working practices and confined space regulations
- Knowledge of problems relating to gases and gas detection
- Personal protective equipment and hygiene
- Permits to work and safe systems of work
- Practical exercises in working in confined space, search and rescue
- Set up and practical use of access equipment and escape sets
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centre. The cost per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT.
Private Courses - Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Confined Space Awareness.pdf (173 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.