City & Guilds 6150-02 Medium Risk Confined Space
The City & Guilds Training Scheme 6150 is the Water Industry Standard. All Water Companies participated in the formulation of this scheme to ensure that training quality is consistent and accepted nationally.
This 2 day course is suitable for those who are training to work in the Water Industry or seeking employment or work engaged in any capacity where awareness of safety in confined spaces is required.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use general knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply industry specific knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
We are able to offer dates for this course in partnership with Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. The fee per delegate is £403.00 plus VAT.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.