CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
This 1 day course looks at the process of supervising temporary works, commonly expressed through the role of the Temporary Works Supervisor. This course will provide a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
The Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course is designed to assist anyone who has the responsibiity, or is about to hold the responsibility, for supervising all forms of temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works
- The background to temporary works Codes of Practice and relevant regulations
- The need for a temporary works policy and procedure
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS)
- The roles of others involved in temporary works projects
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS5975
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our Taunton training centre. The cost per delegate is £253.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £233.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complementary Courses
CITB Temporary Works Supervisor.pdf (503.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.