CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
This 5 day course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of necessary control measures, and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture among the workforce.
The course is designed for site managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff.
The SMSTS course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all construction managers.
At the end of the training delegates will be aware of and be ale to implement or state:
- All health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- New guidance and industry best practice
- Their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
Please note: Delegates must be competent in English at site management level in order to complete this course.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres.
- Plymouth, Redruth, Exeter and Taunton Training Centres ~ The fee per delegate at our Plymouth, Redruth, Exeter and Taunton Training Centres is £638 plus VAT (includes all publications). The bundle fee per delegate is £598 plus VAT.
- Bristol and Worcester Training Centres ~ The fee per delegate at our Bristol and Worcester Training Centres is £698 plus VAT (includes all publications). The bundle fee per delegate is £678 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CITB - SMSTS.pdf (474.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.